Reply To: How to Extract files from *.pak files
First, go find the *.bms file need to uncrypt the *.pak files specific to DragonBallFighterZ.
Download the dbfz.bms file.
The download the extractor “quickbms” created by Luigi Auriemma : https://aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms.htm
You’ll get quicksbms.zip.
In Steam\steamapps\common\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\RED\Content\Paks\ do those following actions :
– Copy dbfz.bms.
– Unzip quickbms.zip.
– Optionnal : create a back of the *.pak files.
You see 2 main applications :
– quickbms.exe : extract the content of a *.pak file less than 4 Gb.
– quickbms_4gb_files.exe : extract the content of a *.pak file equal or more than 4 Gb.
Double click on the correct one. A window appear to chose some files:
– Select the dbfz.bms file and click on Open.
– Select the *.pak file and click on Open.
– Give a name for the directory which will get the extracted files.
It will takes some minutes.
When it’s finished, the *.uexp files are ready to be modded :).