Port Texture mods over any Color slot
- February 2, 2018 at 4:42 am #162481MastakloParticipant
if the mod you want to port over another color slot only contains a .pak and .sig file you need to extract that one first
so just drag the .pak in umodel.exe
in the window that pops up select all the files and click on Tools->Save selected packages.
all you need to do now is to repack the files you got to a different color slot
Have Request? Want to support me? Take a look at my patreon then
- February 4, 2018 at 2:00 am #162601Jaydog03457897Participant
is there any way i can put mods on a x box version of dragon ball fighter z
- February 4, 2018 at 12:13 pm #162618
- February 4, 2018 at 2:20 pm #162619NewTim64Participant
Where is the unmodel.exe?
- February 12, 2018 at 9:11 pm #163490dasmeisterParticipant
You can also just rename the ColorXX folder to the slot you want.
- March 25, 2019 at 9:19 pm #169629
- April 20, 2019 at 3:45 pm #169716carlosfelipeaguiarParticipant
The video showing how to repack is unavailable 🙁
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.