Ultimate DB OST pack
Here's a 130+ hrs work for you,
- Musics ripped from source CDs
- encoded with the highest quality avaiable
- Soundtrack per stage tuned to last 300 seconds
- 1 track = several cues, so it' a 70+ musics mod !
- Handmade choice of cues for track, consistent with the anime
- Everything with my love & knowledge of Dragon ball / Kikuchi's work !
Modded musics :
Wasteland (plaine) --> Early Buu saga score
Town (west city) --> Androids saga score
Destroyed town --> Dismal futur (OAV Trunks) score
Tenkaichi Budokai --> every tournaments from DB to DBZ score
Cell game --> Cell/Gohan SSJ2 saga score
Space --> DBS Beerus saga score
Rocky field (champ rocailleux) --> Saiyans saga score
Namek --> Frieza saga score
Volcano --> Dramatic Frieza score
Kaioshinkai --> Late Buu saga score
Islands --> Dragon ball Tao pai pai & Daimao saga score
Cave --> Blue & DBZ movie 2 scores
Splash screen at launch --> something punchy ! You wanna launch the game
Lobby music --> nice & calm to chill for long time
Character select screen --> Entering tournament score
Battle loading --> Dramatic sound !
Result music --> Epic but calm sound, allowing you to stay on this screen without losing your mind
- Archive from 2,3Gb to 70Mb. Thank you NeoXM3 !
- Avoided every stuff with anticheat, new launcher, and modsOFF modsON. Just the essential now, and way easier to use !
If you are user of the previous version:
- click on modsOFF
- Reactivate the Anti cheat bear (in the EasyAntiCheat folder)
- delete the old : modsOFF & modsON, the old REDContentPaks~mods or mods folder.
You can also redownload the game to have a fresh install, if you have a blessed connection.
V1.1 Changed the link to a mega.nz one. No more password ! And readme edited.
V1, to be continued...
V2 for early march, as the DBS OST VOLUME 2 will be on sale on february 28th.